If there’s one thing I enjoy doing at home when I have spare time, that’s definitely Online Shopping! I have mentioned this several times on my blog that I find online shopping very convenient for a working girl like me who spends more than 8 hours at work and do not have time to shop at physical stores. So when I started to get hooked to K-beauty, I also shop online and one of my trusted online shops is Althea Korea.
I’m pretty sure that most of you are familiar with Althea Korea and probably shopped from them multiple times already. Couldn’t blame you because when I first came across their website, I couldn’t stop myself from browsing and buying too. Lol.
Althea Korea is an online shop based in Seoul, Korea and derived their name from the national flower of Korea which is Althea. It was then founded in 2015 and from then on, it capture the heart of so many people all around the globe and February of 2015, Althea officially launched Althea Philippines for all Filipino K-Beauty enthusiasts. With over 100+ K-beauty brands to choose from plus a FREE shipping for COD orders with a minimum purchase as low as 1000 pesos, one will surely enjoy to shop at Althea!
My Shopping Experience at Althea
I love shopping at Althea because of it’s simple and straightforward page and creating an account or signing up was as easy as ABC. At the top portion of the homepage, you have their all clickable links and categories.
If you follow the 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine, Althea got your covered because they have lists of categories to click under Skincare that you may want to add to your skincare regimen. There are products that are divided into sections like Althea’s pick, New Arrivals, Everything under P150 and Best Sellers for their customers to easily browse what their looking for.
You can browse for as long as you can until you’ve decided which items you want to add to your cart. When I was online shopping, I feel like I wanted to add everything to my shopping cart if possible. One thing that I super love about Althea is their very detailed product descriptions. This is very helpful specially because only few buyers in Althea provide detailed and helpful reviews because mostly buyers here just provide single word review to describe the product or to get 10% off. Sad truth.
Alright. Once you have decided which products you want to buy, proceed to checkout and choose whether you want to pay via Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Deposit, or Cash-on-Delivery. For more details about the payment method, click here (for Philippines) and here for other country.
All products at Althea ships directly from Korea that is why delivery takes longer as 15 business days. You will be given your own tracking number for easy tracking of your order in which you can check on your account but apart from that, you will also be provided E-mail notifications for the status of your order. If you are impatient and always excited to receive your goodies, worry not because it doesn’t actually take 15 days but most of the time less than that at least with my experience.
Here’s a little back story:
I placed my very first order with Althea via COD on November 21, 2017 and few minutes after, I received an E-mail to let me know that they have received my order and currently preparing it for shipping. My order was shipped on November 23rd and was completely delivered to me on the 27th. yep! I received my order directly at my office address in 4 business days! Take note: Business days so weekends excluded. And that pretty much the same with my second order because I received it less than a week too. Their carrier here in the PH is Ninja van and they are impressive in terms of delivering the products as they will really contact you via phone call.
Please note that additional 250 will be added for standard shipping and handling for any order not above P999.
My Althea Boxes
My first Althea box includes: Regular Pink Althea box
- Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner Facial Toner (180ml), Dear, Klairs P880 / $18 – Claims to moisturize skin and a very gentle toner suited even for those with sensitive skin. This has been one of the most talked about toner on several blogs and vlogs because of its gentle formulation and ability to give enough moisture to the skin.
- Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop (35ml), Dear, Klairs P1,010 / $20 – Contains 5% L-Ascorbic Acid that helps improve dull tone, helps reduce hyper pigmentation and acne scars/marks. Claims to be gentler compared to other Vitamin C serum and suitable even for sensitive skin.
My second Althea box includes: Holiday Theme box
- Premium Tomato Whitening Emulsion (140ml), Skinfood 570 / $12 – According to the website, this is infused with 10% concentrated extract and is rich in vitamin C, which works to brighten and lighten the skin while hydrating dull, dry skin, giving you a radiant and glowy complexion.
- Rice Everyday Mask Brightening, Boomdeahdah P20 – Contains rice ban extract and sweet almond extract to make dull skin fair and healthy
- Pearl Whitening Essence Mask, LeBaton P37 – According the Althea’s page, this Brightening Essence mask with pearl extract in it which brightens up dull and dark skin for clear, radiant look.
- Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Butter (Cherry Chocolate), Skinfood P317 / $7 – Claims to rejuvenate and nourish leaving the skin moisturized all day.
- Fleurissant Lip Glow (3.3g)_GL04 (Rose Flower), Glamfox P510 / $10 – From the description on the website, it changes color from transparent to Pink color on the lips. Long lasting and moisturizing!
My second package includes free coupon code as part of Althea’s holiday giveaways.
Freebies and Promos
I love how generous Althea is in providing promos and freebies to their buyers. Apart from their very affordable price point, they also offer a lot of promos and freebies. They even started lots of endless promos and giveaways this holidays on their IG account. Awesome!
- Get P300 for Althea New Members upon sign up.
- Get P200 if you’ll refer a friend and have them place an order with minimum purchase of P1,500.
- Earn Rewards points via first purchase rebate or via participating in activities on Althea social media accounts.
You may use my link to get instant P200 to shop. It’s FREE!
I love K-Beauty and I’m super happy that I came across Althea Philippines. I always find myself browsing endlessly through their page because it is so addicting. From their website, authentic products, promos and freebies, to their cute Althea Boxes, there’s no doubt that there are really so much to love about Althea. Plus, the products are from Korea! I mean, Korean products are really cute and have very eye-catchy packaging. Sometimes, you impulsively purchase products not because you need them but because it has cute packaging. That happened to me many times. haha. They also made the website easy to navigate whether you’re on PC or mobile. You can also enjoy shopping even on your mobile by simply installing their mobile app from Apple Store and Play Store.
In terms of the products you order, you’ll have a piece of mind that the products you purchase is 100% authentic and is delivered to you safely because the goodies are placed in a cute and sturdy box with bright pink plastic wrap.
Well, that pretty much sums up my shopping experience at Althea Philippines. I am so excited to try these products out and share with everyone how it would work on me.
Have you tried shopping at Althea? I wonder what products you got! Hope you have great finds like I do. Until next time!
Go check Althea out now!
This is not a sponsored post and I am in no way compensated for this review. None of the links provided above are affiliated unless stated otherwise. I also bought the products using my own money and all opinions expressed are solely personal and unbiased.
Let’s be friends! Follow me on social.