I hope ya’ll are having the best holiday break ever. 2018 is almost over, can you believe that? While we are counting the remaining hours before we officially say goodbye to 2018, here’s a new blog post for you where I have put together in one list all my favorite things this year which falls in these 3 categories: Skincare, Makeup, and, Gadgets and Accessories. Enjoy 🙂
Ever since I decided to become more serious with skincare, I never stop looking for products that would help me achieve glowing and healthy skin. I have a lot of favorites this 2018 and here are some of the few products that transformed my skin big time. These are the ones I am currently using and I love them because they are very effective, gentle and never broke me out.
- Supple Preparation Facial Toner, by Dear, Klairs – This is my holy grail toner and I love it so much! It’s very hydrating and it helps with acne scarring and because it has Centella Asiatica as one of its ingredients. I’ve been using this the entire 2018 and I will definitely purchase another bottle of this over and over again.
- Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer (For combination skin), by VMV Hypoallergenics – Here’s my favorite morning moisturizer because it has creamy and milky texture and consistency yet it’s very lightweight and non-sticky. I am almost done with my tube and I’m planning on repurchasing another. It has SPF too that makes it really perfect for day time.
- All-around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk, by Missha – I bought this one when I ran out of my Biore Sunscreen and I like that its lightweight and doesn’t suffocate my skin in the morning. It has SPF50+ / PA +++ and didn’t break me out.
- Time Revolution Moisture Essence, by Missha – This is a treatment essence that does something amazing to the skin. It targets certain issues on the skin like, acne, dark spots, dryness, etc. and this product helped me with my acne scars and rough and dry skin. I used to have rough skin but now my skin is plump and smoother.
- Good Morning Low PH Gel Cleanser by CosRX, Here’s the last item on this category. My current morning gel cleanser. It’s very gentle and does the job pretty well. Makes my skin clean, smooth and no break outs.
In case you don’t know, I am not a makeup person and I only own a few makeup items in my kikay kit. But I really do love buying lip tints and lipsticks as well that I only use if there are special events or if I need to add a little life on my face. Here are some of my 2018 favorites.
- Fluffmatte Lipstick in Girl Crush and Major, Sunnies Face – Sunnies Face is a Filipino lipstick brand and officially opened only August of this year. They offer 9 lovely different shades and all sells out fast. Few of my favorite shades are the Girl Crush, Major, Hot Sauce and Vacay.
- Travels Collector’s Edition lipsticks in shades Dubai & Hong Kong, BLK Cosmetics – I’m a fan of Anne Curtis because of her beauty and simplicity . I adore her because she likes going out even with no make up despite her being a popular Filipino celebrity. BLK cosmetics is actually owned by her and I love it. Few of my favorite shades in her Travel edition are Dubai, South Africa and New Zealand.
Gadgets and Accessories
These ones are the gadgets and accessories I mainly use for my blog. These were given to me by my boyfriend. He supports me with everything I do, especially my blogging journey and he inspires me to do better. Isn’t he the sweetest?
- Yoga series laptop, Lenovo – I love this Yoga laptop because I can use it as a laptop and a tablet as well. I can bring it wherever I go and it’s just perfect for blogging.
- Tripod, Yun Teng – This was given to me as an advanced Christmas present. It’s sturdy, decent and does it’s job pretty well. I use it for blogging and just makes taking photos a lot easier now.
And that is it for today. These are pretty much all of the products that made it on my list of favorites this year. Wishing everyone of you a happy and prosperous New Year!
This is not a sponsored post and I am no way compensated for this review. I bought the products using my own money.