Online shopping I would say, is one of my favorite things to do whenever I’m feeling stressed or I feel like rewarding myself for something I’ve done great. And for couple of years that I’ve been shopping online, I already have a list of my favorite shops but there are times that I also explore different shops where I can get bigger discounts. Honestly, that’s how I came across Stylekorean.com.
Stylekorean* is a Korea-based online shop that offers wide range of Korean beauty products from Make Up, Skincare and Hair & Body Care. They carry more than 3,000 different kinds of products and ships locally and internationally. Personally, I’m trying to avoid shopping from international shops to avoid paying for expensive shipping fees or additional custom fees and then just end up being scammed and get my hard-earned money to nothing. So as much as possible, I prefer buying from local shops that offers COD options with less shipping fee but when I visited Stylekorean* and browse for their products, I was overwhelmed with a lot of discounts and promos and was so happy that it is a legit shop!
After weeks of contemplating, I finally decided to place my first order from Stylekorean*. The brand that was on sale that time was Dr. Jart. I was happy because I’ve been wanting to try Dr. Jart products but they’re super expensive so when I saw that they’re on sale, I purchased 5 items from them.
I placed my order on January 23, 2019 and paid via Dragon pay option last January 25, 2019. There was a payment instruction that was sent to me through E-mail. In the email I have the total amount due, the mode of payment I chose, my reference/order number as well as the due date to settle the payment. Tracking number was also provided in the website under my account so I can easily track where my parcel was currently in.
Mode of Payment:
One thing I love about Stylekorean is their payment options. They have a lot! You can either pay via Credit/Debit card, Paypal, Bank wire, Dragon Pay, etc. plus, they also have a lot of partner banks and remittance centers which I find very convenient specially if you live in the Philippines like me.
Shipping and Delivery
Stylekorean* offers free shipping on all orders $40 and above but this will still depend on which country your ordering from and the total weight of your order. In my case, I chose the EMS (Express) delivery and shipping was free because it was within the weight limit. Customs tax is still not included and not calculated by Stylekorean, Customs fees vary by countries, so customers need to contact local customs office for detailed information to avoid potential problem.
For more details about shipping and delivery, click here
Placed my order on January 23, 2019 and I received my order on February 1, 2019 which is exactly 7 calendar days from my purchased date. I was impressed! My order was carefully packaged inside a big box and each items were wrapped in bubble wraps.
So here are the items I got.
My Stylekorean One-brand Haul
- [Dr. Jart] Dermask Shaking Rubber Shooting Shot*, PHP 417 / $8.00 USD (Sale Price $4.8 USD)
- [Dr. Jart] Dermask Shaking Rubber Elastic Shot*, PHP 417 / $8.00 USD (Sale Price $4.8 USD)
- [Dr. Jart] Ceramidin Body Butter 2000ml*, PHP 1251 / $24.00 USD (Sale Price $14.4 USD)
- [Dr. Jart] Ceramidin Liquid 150ml*, PHP 2032 / $39.00 USD (Sale Price $23.4 USD)
- [Dr. Jart] Dermaclear Micro pH Foam 120ml*, PHP 938 / $18.00 USD (Sale Price $10.8 USD)
The total amount I paid for 5 items is PHP 3033.00 or USD $58 but if we’ll compute the total amount of my orders using its original price, I would’ve paid PHP 5069.32 / $97 USD. and that’s a lot! 😀
3 Stylekorean Shopping Tips
1. Be aware of their Promos – Stylekorean is very generous in providing promos and discounts to their customers. I recommend you checking their Time Deal and Clearance page where you will most likely get bigger discounts. Also, follow their social media accounts so you’ll get updated with their brand promos. This was how I got updated that Dr. Jart was on sale for 40% off. (*wink)
2. Read their Shipping and Delivery Policies – because shipping costs differs depending on the shipping method, destination country and total weight of your orders. I, myself just added items I liked and when I get to the page where I have the total calculated amount of my order, that was when I started removing items from my cart to make sure that my cart is just within the weight limit. I know this can be a little off, but that’s their policy. Most of their items are really a steal and they offer great deals so who am I to complain?
3. Check their Refund/Return Policy – I always recommend you checking their Refund/Return Policy especially if you are ordering overseas like me. And of course, make sure to check and re-check your orders before you proceed with the payment page because returning a product can be a hassle ‘coz you will be the one to shoulder shipping and customs fee and no one wants that right? In case you received wrong items or damaged items, you can always reach out to Stylekorean so that it’ll be handled immediately.
Overall, I was so satisfied and impressed with my first shopping experience with Stylekorean.com. I got huge deals and my order came to me very fast and in great condition. They offer huge discounts and is very generous with promos. I am patiently waiting for my listed items to go on sale and I will purchase here again.
So that’s all for today’s review and mini haul. Thank you for reading my blog. Have you tried shopping at Stylekorean? I love to know which items you’ve got! 🙂
This is not a sponsored post and I purchased all the products with my own money. however, this post may contain affiliate links (*) which means if you click it and make a purchase through the links, I will receive a small amount of commission which will be used towards maintaining and supporting LifewithLaine and its future content.